2023 The 13th International Conference on Information Communication and Management (ICICM 2023)
information scienceCommunication EngineeringManagement
Nov 07-09, 2023
Jun 15, 2023
(00) 1 6193091099
ICICM 2023--American University in Cairo, Cairo, Egypt | Ei Compendex, Scopus Indexed
Full name: The 13th International Conference on Information Communication and Management
Abbreviation: ICICM 2023
Place: American University in Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Time: November 7-9, 2023
American University in Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
=Technically supported by=
University of Évora, Portugal
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the TPC. The accepted and registered ones will be published in the ACM conference proceedings(979-8-4007-0811-4), which indexed in Ei Compendex, Scopus, CPCI, IET etc. major databases.
***ICICM 2016-2022 Proceedings have been indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
ICICM2022 | London, United Kingdom, Virtual Conference | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2021 | Tokyo, Japan, Virtual Conference | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2020 | Paris, France, Virtual Conference | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2019 | Prague | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2018 | Edinburgh | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2017 | Moscow | ACM Digital Library | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
ICICM2016 | Hatfield, UK | IEEE Xplore | Indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus
1. Full paper(publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
Submit paper via online system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icicm2023
Or send directly to: email@example.com
Ezendu Ariwa, University of Bedfordshire, UK.
Alexander Balinsky, Cardiff University, UK;
Hesham Dinana, American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Jalel Ben-Othman,University of Paris 13, France;
Atour Taghipour, University of LeHavre, France;
Kazumasa Oida,Fukuoka Institute of Technology , Japan;
Yoshifumi Manabe,Kogakuin University,Japan.
Ahmed Taher, American University in Cairo, Egypt;
Fernanda Olival, University of Évora, Portugal;
Paulo Batista, University of Évora, Portugal.
Heba Elshourbagy, Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt;
Abeer Hamdy, British University in Egypt, Egypt.
Boris Kovalerchuk, Central Washington University, USA;
Hyunbum Kim, Incheon National University, South Korea.
David Clinton, Cardiff University, UK;
Karim Seddik, American University in Cairo, Egypt.
Babek Erdebilli, Yıldırım Beyazıt University, Turkey;
Reza Kiani Mavi, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
=Topics (Include but not limit)=
● Business Intelligence and Web Services
● E-business and E-government
● E-commerce and E-learning
● Information Economy and Information Management
● Knowledge management and Management Innovation
● Logistics and Supply Chain Management
● Theories and Methodologies of Enterprise Management
● Theories and Practices in Technology, Policy, Management
● Communications Transmission
● Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
● Network Communication
● Network and System Security
● Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
● Signal, Image and Video Processing
● Speech and Audio Processing
● Wireless Communications
● Emerging Technologies
● Graphs and Combinatorics
● Multimedia Systems and Applications
● Parallel and Distributed Computing
● Photonic Technologies
● Software Engineering
● VLSI Design and Fabrication
For more topics, please visit at: http://www.icicm.org/cfp.html
Ms. Katrina. H. Cheney
Phone: (00) 1 6193091099 (EN)